Sunday, July 12, 2015

Treasure those moments

Can you feel.... I mean really really feel when a moment is supposed to be significant? Yes...you can... IF you listen hard enough. I did that yesterday when spending time with the absolute best ♡sister LaurenI. A new ♡ connection Sandi said..go! Go and make memories....and I did just that.

I JUST thanked Lauren for allowing , even in the midst of the fireworks, chatter and laughter, those quiet introspective moments which are so so important to take.

Moments fly by...but the important ones, when sensed,  please just stop and take in the details. Capture them in any and every way possible. Hold onto what you see and how the moment is making you feel and then store it as a forever treasure...just as I did...those moments you'll never forget nor regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment