Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Night Work out Post Birthday Weekend! February 8, 2010

Yeah..... I went a little crazy for my birthday weekend....
Friend made us brownies....yes I ate
Had date night at the movies and I ordered buttered popcorn......I enjoyed myself, but now it's back to work!
So this week either at the gym or on my own I have to beef up the cardio!
Monday again I repeated back and bicep workouts with 20 minutes of eliptical cardio training.

I'll be hitting the Wilson Fitness Center on Tuesday and a Training session is scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday if we don't get snowed it!
7:00 Workout Strength/Eliptical Circuit
30 minutes of biceps, triceps alternating with 5 minute intervals on eliptical
50 minutes on eliptical
total about 7,230 strides!

1 comment:

  1. A fellow F.E.W. Follower wanted to know how I'm doing:

    Hey Linda! I THINK I'm doing ok. I had a few brain farts during this past birthday weekend though. We went to a restaurant where we ordered a seafood platter and without thinking I ordered fries- my big weakness! I ended up eating about 4-5 while lecturng myself in my head! I also made the mistake of not weighing myself at the beginning, but just "trusted that I would be atleast 5lbs lighter. Well I weighed myself Monday morning and I was the same weight that I was 4 weeks ago. I have no way of determining if that was a result of my birthday binge weekend or if the program isn't working for me. So I decide to put away my hatred of the scale and weigh myself more frequently so that I can determine if Im on track! Otherwise I've been faithful to the no pasta, potatoes or rice and have been taking the supplements and vitamins faithfully.

    ReplyDelete