Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Real Monday Workout!

That's what I get for not journaling right away!  Monday night's workout actually consisted of Harold and I going to Fultons Fitness. He trained with Rinaldo while I went solo.  True to form my cardio machine of choice- the eliptical, was taken!  Those are the hazards of working out in a gym other than your own LOL.  So I decided to begin my strength training workout and finish the session with 20 minutes of cardio. 

1. Dumbell One Arm Row/ alternate with 2 arm row
2. Incline Dumbell Press
3. Dumbell Pull over
4. Push up (on wall)

I completed 4 sets of 12-15 reps and then moved on to the next super set

5. Straight arm pull down
6.  Incline dumbell fly
7. Bent over lateral raise
8. Standing 1 leg calf raise
Completed 4 sets of 12-15 reps
20 minutes of eliptical interal using Podrunner Podcasts Week 1 to 8K.                                 

Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Single Dumbbell 
Yeah these are a dream set of dumbells that are on my wish list!  We currently use the power blocks, but these seem to be more slimline and easier to use for ie for tricep work.PowerBlock Elite 90 Adjustable 5 to 90-Pounds per Dumbbell Set

No comments:

Post a Comment