Thursday, December 31, 2009

Snowed in at The Wilson Fitness Center











Well it's SNOWING here today and the games have been canceled, but not enough notice to make the impromptu appointment at Fultons Fitness.  I guess today I'll be warming up the gym for another workout.  My body is incredibly sore from yesterdays leg workout.  That really was a tough one. 

Thursday's workout will be the same as Mondays so the only thing that should change is possible the reps or weights used.  Well I'll let you know when the magical moment happens....still enjoying time off with no scheduling!

This is the Wilson Fitness Center (WFC). My cardio machine of choice is the eliptical machine for interval training. For strength training, I alternate between the weight machine, free weights or bands.

1 comment:

  1. Ruth Oliver says: Good for you, Jada! You are serious about this commitment. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete