Thursday, December 31, 2009

The support of friends and family mean so much!

Thought I would post a few so that I can always draw on their positive energy.

Ruth Oliver says: Thank you for shring your journey, Jada- wishing you the very best. It's a lifelong journey for many of us and I am right there with you, Girl! :) Could share many a heartache and triumph, let me tell you. But God,... is what I say to this. He's there through all of it.

also: Good for you, Jada! You are serious about this commitment. Thanks again for sharing.
Happy new year to you and your family.

Karen Butler says: Definitely not alone in the struggle. Just like you, I'm embarking on the journey to a better me. Happy New Years and keep God first and He will direct your path.

Adrienne Marable says: Keep it up Mrs. I'm with ya

No comments:

Post a Comment