Monday, January 25, 2010

Beginning of Program

Today I begin the first day of the F.E.W. Nutrition Plus program. There are 3 phases to the program, each lasting 30 days.

Phase 1 begins with removing 3 elements from my diet which are Pasta, Potatoes and Rice. My main source of carbs will be from fruits and vegetables supplied through the Royal Green supplement (vegetables) and the Royal Red supplement (Fruits).
The purpose for removing these 3 elements from our diet is to

1. Help in relieving water retention

2. Create less hunger

3. Creat less insulin

I had a few questions for Danny Russo, so I thought I'd send him a quick email
Hi Danny! I began your program this morning but wanted to make sure that I was correct in taking 3 vitamins 20 minutes after my first meal. Also if I have already been on a strengh training program and am now in a phase where he's been increasing the amount of weight I use should I do anything different? Will this affect my progress and should I alter anything?
Jada, you got the vitain thing down perfect.............. Since you are getting stronger and have been in the gymfor awhile just make sure your last two reps are hard to do each time you do the workouts. OK? You are on the perfect path.. Danny
Excellent! Thanks Danny- and thanks for the quick feedback!
Jada, You will always get fast response from me.....! It 's what I do... smile. Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment