Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend Challenge!

Fultons Fitness Saturday training session was challenging.  My trainer increased my weight load. I guess it's that whole tearing down the muscle fiber to rebuild new and stronger ones that explains the pain that I'm in now.  I completed the upper body workout and then did a 30 minute cardio session before jumping on the highway to Alivia's basketball games!


While at the gym I picked up some great tips from Jessica on how to avoid trigger foods- you know those foods that you just can't stay away from o trigger you to eat more!  Jessica has an awsome weight loss story and my trainer ofter taunts me with the idea that one day I can "be just like Jessica".  When I get a few more minutes, I'll share some of her tips! (was that a teaser?)

Right now I'm editing some basketball clips, feel free to check them out on facebook and gazing through some food magezines that Harold picked up, "Eating Well" and "Cooking Light"!  So glad he's joined the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment