Sunday, January 31, 2010

Up to do it again!

Up early this morning- not risking sleeping through another 10 AM workout session!  Having my Ruby Green/Red combo right now and preparing warm oatmeal. Have a treat planned for my athlete of a daughter after her training session! I'll let you know how she enjoyed the sports massage with Michelle at Fultons Fitness!!!

Michelle's Sports Medicine Massage: Alivia rated Michelle's Sports Medicine Massage a 9 out of 10! I'm sure Michelle will be a much needed addition to Alivia's sports regime each month.  I'll tell you more about her and the services she offers at Fultons Fitness soon.  After Alivia's massage she shared with her some stretching techniques to incorporate post games and on a daily basis.  Being a routine Yoga instructor at Fultons Fitness gave her the advantage of being able to offer us the scheduled time to learn proper stretching routines. We'll be taking her up on those!

Alivia and I had a great team workout with Rob! Because of my strained tendon, I had to take it a little easy on the tricep workouts, but he didn't lighten the overall workout at all! ugh.  We did 34 sets of 25 of the hated V ups.  We performed them on a weight bench with hands behind us as in the video below.

We also performed excercises utilizing medicine balls, chest press excercises, step ups (also dreaded) as demonstrated below:


Other excercises performed were the sumo squats using a 55lb dumbell, overhand and underhand tricep excercises and rows. I ended the session with a 50 minute cardio session.

Yes- I crashed at home afterwards- couldn't move- was completely exhausted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment