Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FEWL For The Soul!

Just thought I would share some "soul" food while I'm at it. Curiosity is a talented poet who I became briefly aquainted with on Twitter.  Her work is wonderful!



My Purpose
Author: Curiosity
http://designerofmylife.blogspot.com/

This is no secret, just not for you to know
I feel no need to announce, to prove, nor show

It is no business of yours who God called ME to be
So long as you know (where you reside) if you're where YOU should be

God's purpose for me is HIS own intricate plan
When HE made this decision HE did not consult man

In HIS divine wisdom,
HE planted an incorruptible seed
Before I stepped into my mother's womb
God had already defined me

There really is no need to question
Just observe and you will see
Upon the execution of tasks
Just what HE's made of me

Once time has married eternity, and death is swallowed whole
When this old earth has been reborn, heaven receives her new role
It shall be known all mysteries, at once it will unfold

Behold, the unveiling will make it plain; each plan God manifest
To all God's chosen who overcame each trial, passed every test

No comments:

Post a Comment