Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Workout Session

Late night means a late awakening!  But I salvaged 30 minutes to fit in a cardio workout which was good.  With a basketball game later to go to, I may not be able to work it in at the end of the day. 

So this morning was eliptical interval training for a shortened 30 minutes at 138-145 bpm with 4221 strides.

Just a note that even though these notes are automatically posted to Facebook, feel no obligation to read them though it's nice to know the support is out there! (smile).  This is just my way of keeping myself on track and focused.  I'm really not as self-centered as this may seem, but I've decided to finally carve some time out to make my walk a little healthier both physically and spiritually. Sometimes our nature is to meet the needs of others, meet deadlines but never slow down to take a pulse check to see if the engine is fueled and running right.  Try to maintain a balanced life. Seek moderation in all things....except your pursuit of relationship with God. In that, seek Him with your whole heart and mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment